Friday, May 11, 2012

Kiss Me, Kill Me

Summary:
Kiss Me, Kill Me is about a high school girl named Scarlett who is suspected to be the murderer of Dan MacAndrew, a boy who shes had a crush on for who knows how long. She is invited to a party by her "frienemy" and is later out on the terrace with Dan. Dan died that night, and everybody pointed to Scarlett with no explanation. Scarlett is transferred to a different school where nobody knows about her secret, till Scarletts new friend reads newspapers found in her room, and then Scarlett realizes that it wasnt really her who murdered Dan, it was a set up.
Passage:
Scarlett pg. 95
I can barely cope with talking to a boy, let alone one who seems like he might be remotely interested in getting to know me. How can I even think about boys? The only one I ever kissed dropped dead while we had our tongues in each other's mouths. And I don't even know why he died. No one does. It doesn't look like we'll ever know what killed Dan. And that means that I might as well go into a nunnery. Because after what happened with Dan, how can I even think about kissing a boy ever again? What if the next boy I kiss drops dead, too?
Recommendation:
I would recommend this book to girls if you like mysteries and drama and boyssssss. Its really good and it keeps you wanting to read more. You should read it. ;)

2 comments: